Chocolate Mint Drop Cookies make a perfect after-dinner sweet treat.
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened, (we recommend Land O Lakes® Butter)
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 144 (approximately) small pastel dessert mints or candy corn
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT 1 cup sugar and butter in large mixer bowl until well mixed. Add cocoa, egg, vanilla extract, baking powder and baking soda; beat until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 2 tablespoons sugar. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Immediately press 3 mints on top of each cookie. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Mint is my favorite flavor, and these cookies are the best I've tasted!
Read More Reviews