Chocolate Orange Blossom Delicacies are a tasty bar cookie with orange marmalade filling and crunchy crumb topping. Perfect treat for friends or family. From the kitchens of Joan Mastroianni of Auburn, NY.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups orange marmalade
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, sugar and walnuts in large bowl. Cut in butter and egg with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly. Reserve 1 1/2 cups of the crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan. Spread marmalade evenly over crumb mixture in pan, leaving 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle white morsels and semi-sweet morsels evenly over the marmalade. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over the morsels.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is light brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
I will make these again!
Not complicated, very good flavor.
Read More Reviews