A refreshing touch of orange zest adds class to these Chocolate Orange Cookies. Made with our refrigerated tub dough and then mixing in our mini chocolate morsels makes this an easy one!
- 1 1/4 cups (about 1/3 tub) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough, slightly softened
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
PREHEAT oven to 325º F.
STIR morsels and orange zest into cookie dough. Refrigerate for 15 minutes for easier handling. Roll dough into 18, 1 1/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 14 to 16 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
• Drizzle Orange Chocolate Cookies with melted NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels.
• Create three types of Christmas cookies from just one tub of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Tub Dough. Make this recipe along with two other 12 Days of Christmas Cookies recipes.
• Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a larger batch.
Review This Recipe
Easy to make, even if you make your own sugar cookie mix. This works well with other citrus fruits. I really liked it when I tried lime with no chocolate.
delicious and easy
I tried this recipe for a cookie swap at work 2 weeks ago and it was a HIT!! I already had a package of sugar cookie mix so I just added pure orange extract and the Nestle Toll House mini morcels. I made some more last night for my family and they loved them.
chocolat orange cookies
I made these cookies for my bake sale and they sold as soon as I put them on the table.
The orange, compliments the chocolate,mmm maybe it's the chocolate complimenting the orange. If you like orange and chocolate, this cookie will enlighting your spirits for the upcoming holiday's
Yummy Chocolate Orange Cookies
I made These Cookies for my Grandson party at school and the kids went wild about them.I put some sprinkles on them and it was gone in no time.I definatey will be making these again.