These lively and fresh tasting Chocolate Orange Tea Drops have a subtle hint of orange flavor that pairs perfectly with chocolate to create a great dessert.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, sugar, cream cheese, egg, orange peel and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These cookies are yummy!
Read More Reviews