Chocolate Ovaltine Marshmallow Cookie Sandwich
Brynn is a wife and mother to two little girls. She started the blog, Mommy Digger as a way to share her parenting adventures. It has since grown into a personal blog where she shares family friendly product reviews, recipes, and crafting projects.
- 1 1/4 cups butter or 1 1/4 cups margarine, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- Marshmallow crème
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
2. In large bowl mix softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
4. Combine flour, Ovaltine, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes. (The cookies will be soft. They will puff while baking and flatten while cooling.).
6. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet onto wire rack. Cool completely.
7. Once cooled place a dollop of marshmallow creme on cookie bottom and place another cookie on top to create the sandwich.
8. Decorate with sprinkles.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/30 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 135mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.