Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Shake
You’ll love the flavor combinations of chocolate, peanut butter and banana in this easy-to-make shake because it tastes great and is a good source of both calcium and protein.
• Excellent Source/ High In: Calcium
• Good Source: Fiber, Vitamin C
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.