Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Jelly Swirl Brownies are rich and wonderful treats that are perfect for a dessert or a snack. Try this 1st Prize winning recipe created in the kitchen of Jim Bradley of Chicago, IL.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter & Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
PLACE semi-sweet morsels and butter in large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until mixture is melted. Add brown sugar and peanut butter to chocolate mixture; beat on medium speed for 1 minute or until well mixed. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour. Stir in white and peanut butter & milk chocolate morsels. Spread into prepared pan. Drop jam by spoonfuls onto batter. Swirl with a knife.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out still
slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
EASY & YUMMY
This twist on standard brownies is fabulous! I've had no less than 6 people ask for the recipe.
Read More Reviews