Nothing says "holiday" like chocolate and peppermint, which makes this Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake the perfect holiday dessert.
- 2 cups ground chocolate-mint or chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos Mint N' Cream or Oreos)
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease bottom and side of 9-inch springform pan.
PRESS cookie crumbs onto bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually stir in Coffee-mate. Pour filling into crust.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, remaining sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
NOTE: Try substituting Hazelnut Flavor or Irish Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake
I followed the recipe but substituted the Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer with Irish Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer, mixed in a little green food coloring & BAM BAM instat Irish chocolate Cheesecake. Not only pretty but yummy yummy good.
Read More Reviews