Indulge your sweet tooth with these deliciously easy bars that will dazzle your taste buds with the perfect combination of salty and sweet. These are sure to be a hit for any occasion.
Recipe Owned by Susan Whetzel, www.doughmesstic.com.
- 7 ounces jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 package (12 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups (1 average bag) microwave kettle corn popcorn, popped
- 1 cup NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup pretzels, broken into small pieces
1. Prepare an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper, leaving extra to hang over two of the sides for easy removal. Set aside.
2. Heat marshmallow fluff, chocolate, syrup and vanilla over medium low heat until well combined. While heating, pop the popcorn, remove all unpopped kernels, and place in large mixing bowl.
3. Remove chocolate from heat and add to bowl of popcorn, stirring to combine. Coat well. Stir in Raisinets and pretzels. Mix well.
4. Press the coated popcorn into the prepared pan. Allow to cool, then cut into 2 inch squares.
Review This Recipe
Haven't made it yet, but plan to. I love anything with popcorn and chocolate!
Read More Reviews