Chocolate Raisin Fudge is an absolutely fabulous new twist on fudge. Marshmallows and raisins create great tastes. This one is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups (two 7-ounce bags) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, (optional)
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with remaining chocolate-covered raisins, pressing in slightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
loved this one!
My whole family loved this one!. We get together every year for cookie and candy making before the holidays. After one batch of this one we decided to eat it all and keep making more. We ended up making 6 batches last year!
Read More Reviews