Chocolate Raisin Fudge is an absolutely fabulous new twist on fudge. Marshmallows and raisins create great tastes. This one is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups (two 7-ounce bags) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts, (optional)
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; cool for 1 minute. Top with remaining chocolate-covered raisins, pressing in slightly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
Review This Recipe
Love Chocolate covered Raisins
& have loved them since I was a child. This fudge is great!
Read More Reviews