Chocolate Snappers are sweet and chocolatey. Everyone will love 'em!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 packets (1 oz. each) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® CHOCO BAKE® Pre-Melted Unsweetened Chocolate Flavor
PREHEAT oven to 375º F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, 1 cup sugar and egg in large mixer bowl; beat until creamy. Add corn syrup and CHOCO BAKE; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining sugar to coat. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until sides are set and centers are still slightly soft. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
These were easy to make, were great just as recipe was, but I even spread a thin layer of peanut butter on top of cookie and it was heaven
Read More Reviews