Chocolate Strawberry Burst Smoothie
Give your senses a burst of flavor with this delicious Chocolate Strawberry Burst recipe with Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Give it a try today!
- 1 cup Strawberry DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Dark Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: One container (6 to 8 oz.) strawberry fat free refrigerated yogurt and 1 cup ice cubes can be used in place of frozen yogurt.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 69g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 52g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 70% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.