Strawberries and chocolate combine to make one delicious Chocolate-Strawberry Frost shake that can be enjoyed any time of day. Try it today!
- 1 cup (about 2 large scoops) Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Living in Phoenix, Arizona and it being over 100 degrees outside this drink was a great way to cool down. This drink was very refreshing and energizing. We found this drink to be very delicious. Instead of using frozen strawberries and frozen yogurt we used fresh strawberries and vanilla ice cream.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 430
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 81g (27% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 57g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 240% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.