Chocolate Streusel Coffee Cake is quite delicious and simple-to-make too! You'll love the flavor combinations of coffee and chocolate. Try this for brunch!
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1 pkg. (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1/2 cup hot water, cooled
- 6 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, chopped, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
MIX flour and sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
PREPARE cake mix according to package directions, substituting coffee for water. Pour batter into prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with half the chocolate, nut mixture and remaining chocolate.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean; cool. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
This was one of the easiest coffee cakes I have ever made. I was able to prepare it before work to bring in to my co-workers. What a wonderful coffee break we had with warm cake...yum!
Read More Reviews