Chocolate-Swirled Strawberry Milk Shakes
Chocolate-Swirled Strawberry Milk Shakes are sure to bring smiles. This kid-friendly shake features a blend of vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries with a swirl of chocolate syrup draping the sides.
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, divided
- 1 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE ice cream, strawberries and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Carefully divide milk shake between prepared glasses so Nesquik remains on the insides of glasses.
TWIST IT UP!
Try substituting NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk in place of milk for a Chocolate-Swirled Double Strawberry Milk Shake.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.