Chocolate Tembleque Custard
Chocolate Tembleque Custard is a creamy and coconuty dessert custard. In this recipe, chocolate adds an extra flavor flourish. Top with toasted coconut and cut into squares to make a dessert that will please your family and friends.
- 2 cans (13.5 fl. oz. each) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablet (90 g) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Authentic Mexican Hot Chocolate Drink, chopped
- 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut liqueur or coconut rum (optional)
- 1 cup toasted flaked sweetened coconut
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOL at room temperature. Pour into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours. Sprinkle with toasted coconut; cut into 2-inch squares and serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Rich, creamy, tasty!
The coconut milk in this recipe makes a very rich and creamy custard. We made it without the alcohol. The whole family loved it. Super easy to make, too!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.