Your holiday party will become special when you serve this delicious Chocolate Truffle.
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar plus additional for hands
COMBINE morsels, cranberry sauce and cream in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently. Remove from heat. Pour into glass or plastic bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature to thicken.
COMBINE cocoa and 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar on small plate. Scoop out rounded teaspoonful of chocolate mixture; roll in cocoa mixture, coating thoroughly. Dust hands with powdered sugar. Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball. Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Review This Recipe
the truffle melts in your mouth when they just come out of the oven. they may crumble but they are so good.
Read More Reviews