Your holiday party will become special when you serve this delicious Chocolate Truffle.
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup OCEAN SPRAY® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar plus additional for hands
COMBINE morsels, cranberry sauce and cream in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until sauce is smooth, whisking frequently. Remove from heat. Pour into glass or plastic bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature to thicken.
COMBINE cocoa and 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar on small plate. Scoop out rounded teaspoonful of chocolate mixture; roll in cocoa mixture, coating thoroughly. Dust hands with powdered sugar. Roll truffle in hands to form a 1-inch ball. Continue forming truffles with remaining chocolate mixture. Cover; refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
Review This Recipe
The best I ever made
I made these for the first time this pass Christmas Everyone loved them I know I will be making them again
Read More Reviews