Chocolate Tuxedo Pie With Pecan Crust
Chocolate Tuxedo Pie has a scrumptious pecan-graham cracker crust with a smooth cream cheese filling, dotted with bits of luscious chocolate and covered in a jacket of chocolate ganache. This easy to make pie is refrigerated and topped with chopped toasted pecans.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (2/3 stick) butter, melted
- 2 bars (8 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Baking Bar, divided
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE crumbs, 1/4 cup pecans and brown sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pie plate on wire rack.
CHOP 4 ounces (1 bar) chocolate into small pieces. Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream in large mixer bowl for about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Fold in chopped chocolate. Spoon into cooled crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
BREAK 4 ounces (1 bar) chocolate into small pieces into medium bowl. Microwave cream in 1-cup glass measure on HIGH (100%) power for 40 seconds or until boiling. Pour over chocolate; let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Cool for 10 minutes. Pour over pie and smooth evenly. Sprinkle remaining pecans near edge of pie. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
i made this for a family dinner and it was a hit with everyone.. i expecially loved all the DARK chocolate
This recipe is so easy to make, yet looks really impressive. It will easily become a favorite.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 300
- Total Fat: 33g (51% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 19g (95% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 210mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.