Melting chocolate is the only cooking you'll do for this smooth and creamy chocolate pie. A great holiday pie without the hassle!
- 1 8-inch (6 oz.) prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- 2 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls *
- Chopped nuts (optional)
MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Cool to room temperature.
BEAT melted chocolate, cream cheese and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until light in color. Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm. Top with sweetened whipped cream, chocolate curls and nuts.
Carefully draw a vegetable peeler across edge of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is just the best. Its wonderful! Kudos, to the one who created. GOD has truly given you a gift. Everyone who loves chocolate just has to try it.
Read More Reviews