Chocolatey Peanut Pretzel Bars
Do you crave the combination of crunchy, sweet and salty? Then these cookie bars, topped with semi-sweet morsels, broken pretzels and honey roasted peanuts are your dream-come-true. Quick and easy too; this recipe contains only four easily found ingredients!
- 2 1/2 cups NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Tub Dough, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup mini-pretzels (about 1 1/4 oz.), broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup honey-roasted peanuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 2 cups dough in prepared pan. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
SPRINKLE 1 cup morsels, pretzel pieces and peanuts over dough. Drop 1-inch pieces of remaining 1/2 cup cookie dough over peanuts. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of morsels and gently press down.
BAKE for 23 to 27 minutes or until browned around edge. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Chocokatey Peanut Pretzel Bars
Great treat for the summer for the kids.
MY SON AND I TRIED THIS TONIGHT, I ASKED HIM IF IT WAS GOOD, HE SAID, OH YEAH...TWO THUMBS UP!!!
great for pretezl lovers
this is a quick fun treat my family loves and my husbands work friends have enjoyed and asked for again
Mix it up?
Title sounds good, but as soon as I got as far as the ingredients asking for "cookie mix", I stopped reading. Recipes with "cookie mix" need to have a link to a recipe that can be made not bought.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 130mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.