This Chorizo and Potato Stew is a hearty and delicious with rich flavors! The chorizo pork sausage adds extra dimensions of flavors.
- 12 ounces pork chorizo, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: sliced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
HEAT salsa, water, tomatoes and juice and bouillon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until gently boiling. Add potatoes. Cover; cook for 15 minutes. Add chorizo, green beans and black beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with toppings.
Review This Recipe
quick, easy and delicious!
Read More Reviews