This Chorizo and Potato Stew is a hearty and delicious with rich flavors! The chorizo pork sausage adds extra dimensions of flavors.
- 12 ounces pork chorizo, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: sliced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
HEAT salsa, water, tomatoes and juice and bouillon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until gently boiling. Add potatoes. Cover; cook for 15 minutes. Add chorizo, green beans and black beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with toppings.
Review This Recipe
I tried this recipe last night and it was amazing! Instead of green beans, I added baby carrots and zucchini, and instead of black beans, I added orzo (the little pasta that looks like rice). It's a very spicy, very easy meal. The only problem I ran into was that the orzo kind of stuck to the bottom of the pot.
Read More Reviews