This Chorizo and Potato Stew is a hearty and delicious with rich flavors! The chorizo pork sausage adds extra dimensions of flavors.
- 12 ounces pork chorizo, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: sliced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
HEAT salsa, water, tomatoes and juice and bouillon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until gently boiling. Add potatoes. Cover; cook for 15 minutes. Add chorizo, green beans and black beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with toppings.
Review This Recipe
I used a crock pot to cook this recipe and slowly stirred and cooked the chorizo before adding it to the pot. Left it on low for approximately 6 hours before eating. Try cooking the golden moist cornbread to eat with it. Family and friends love this stuff.
Read More Reviews