This Chorizo and Potato Stew is a hearty and delicious with rich flavors! The chorizo pork sausage adds extra dimensions of flavors.
- 12 ounces pork chorizo, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 MAGGI Chicken Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- Toppings: sliced green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, half of 7.6 fluid-ounce can NESTLÉ Media Crema
HEAT salsa, water, tomatoes and juice and bouillon in medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until gently boiling. Add potatoes. Cover; cook for 15 minutes. Add chorizo, green beans and black beans. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Top with toppings.
Review This Recipe
I always have beef chorizo on hand. And added half mild & half spicey chorizo. I didn' drain the chorizo either. Also I had homeade refried beans on hand, and that was a great add. Added 3 diced tomatoes, also added 1spoon full of chicken flavored (any brand) bouillon powder. And canned french grean beans was all I had. It was so good even my sick 8 years old had seconds. We had left over ground turkey and added it to the end. I never would have believed it, but this soup was the excellent. A real keeeeper
Read More Reviews