This hearty Chorizo and White Beans has terrific flavors and is ready in 30 minutes. Chopped cilantro or parsley add a beautiful finishing touch.
- 1 1/2 pounds dry smoked chorizo, casing removed and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans (white beans), undrained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup light beer
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- Chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- Hot, cooked rice
COOK chorizo in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic; cook for 2 minutes or until onion is tender. Add beans, tomatoes, beer and bouillon. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with cilantro. Serve with rice.
Review This Recipe
THIS IS A VERY DELICIOUS RECIPE BUT I USED CHICKEN SAUSAGE WITH RED AND GREEN PEPPERS INSTEAD TO LESSEN THE FAT CONTENT OTHERWISE VERY TASTY AND EASY TO PREPARE