Christmas Elf Sandwiches
The Christmas Elf Sandwiches were created by blogger, Angie Pitre. To learn more about Angie, visit her blog at Echoes of Laughter.
- 4 NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® or NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® Medallions
- Marshmallow Fluff or thick frosting
- WONKA® Frosty NERDS®
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Step 2. Add another medallion on top of marshmallow fluff to form sandwich.
Step 3. Roll edge of marshmallow fluff in Nerds® until all edges of marshmallow fluff center is covered in Nerds®.
Step 4. Serve immediately or wrap Christmas Elf Sandwiches in plastic wrap for gift-giving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (49% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 75mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 73g (24% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 63g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.