This attractive Christmas Salad uses colorful fresh fruit with a light dressing for a tasty side dish. Goes great with any holiday meal.
- 3 apples, cored and diced
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE evaporated milk and mayonnaise in a small bowl; whisk until blended. Pour dressing over fruit mixture; stir gently to combine.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (33% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 105mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.