These tasty Chunky Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies are easy to make and easily will delight your friends and family.
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and peanut butter in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and peanuts.
DROP dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets. Press down slightly to flatten into 2-inch circles.
BAKE for 7 to 10 minutes or until edges are set but centers are still soft. Cool on baking sheets for 4 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Good, but crumbly
My husband and I (and everyone else who had a taste of these cookies) thought they were delicious. But, they didn't hold together. They crumbled in your hand. Perhaps I should made sure that each portion was held together well before I placed it on the cookie sheet and flattened them before baking. I don't know why they crumbled, but they did. It certainly did not effect the taste.
Read More Reviews