These easy-to-make Chunky Chocolate Pecan Bars are ready in less than 1 hour. Perfect solution for snacks or entertaining.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Rich and wonderful dessert
I made this for company and wanted something special and this with some coffee was a big hit. I was surprised by the richness and flavors its just extravagant and yummy!
Read More Reviews