These easy-to-make Chunky Chocolate Pecan Bars are ready in less than 1 hour. Perfect solution for snacks or entertaining.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9-inch baking pan.
BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in a small mixing bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in a medium bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
These were VERY good. I made some for work and have already been asked to make them again. I do a lot of baking and I will definitely add this to my favorites!
Read More Reviews