What's not to like about this delicious recipe? Chocolate chunks and peanut butter make a great combination for these wonderful Chunky Peanut Butter Triangles.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) light butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat peanut butter, butter, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks. Press into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan, distributing chunks evenly.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into triangles.
Review This Recipe
peanut butter triangles
Quick and easy. Will Splenda brown sugar be coming to the stores in Ont.Canada soon? It's a great sugar substitute when you can use the white. Thank you.
Read More Reviews