What's not to like about this delicious recipe? Chocolate chunks and peanut butter make a great combination for these wonderful Chunky Peanut Butter Triangles.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) light butter, softened
- 1/3 cup packed SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
COMBINE flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat peanut butter, butter, SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend and SPLENDA® Sugar Blend for Baking in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chunks. Press into ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan, distributing chunks evenly.
BAKE for 18 to 20 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into triangles.
Review This Recipe
i love peanut butter. this was the recipe i've been looking for thanks.
Read More Reviews