If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
oh my gosh these are great
I had this recipe a couple years ago then I lost it. I used to make these for all the bake sales and the other people would buy all of them before the sale started. finally I just started to take orders for them. My husband and I are in the local Lions club and the other wives always want me to bring these for the yearly picnic. I was very happy to find the recipe again. These are so easy and soooooo good.
Read More Reviews