If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Always a Hit!
This recipe is easy and everyone always loves it and asks for the recipe from me. They are very rich but I would never change anything in the recipe. They are great for casual or fancy events and I would say they are a bigger hit with adults than children due to the pecans in them!
Read More Reviews