If you like pecan pie you'll love these pecan pie bars with chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BEAT flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
BEAT eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
Chunky Pecan Pie Bars
These bars are heavenly. I made it for my church function and before I knew it they were all gone. I made them with a selection of nuts and they were so good. I would have to make them again because I have some orders for them from the other church members who did not get any and I will. This recipe is excellent and simple.
Read More Reviews