Easy-to-make Cilantro Cream Sauce over Chicken features some great flavors. Try this tasty sauce for special entertaining occasions and your guests will be impressed.
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and kept warm
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Ground black pepper to taste
PLACE cilantro, evaporated milk, water and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in cilantro mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Season to taste with pepper.
POUR sauce over chicken breasts.
Review This Recipe
I really liked this recipe. Next time to give it a kick, I am going to try adding a jalepeno pepper to the blending step.
Read More Reviews