Easy-to-make Cilantro Cream Sauce over Chicken features some great flavors. Try this tasty sauce for special entertaining occasions and your guests will be impressed.
- 6 to 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and kept warm
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Ground black pepper to taste
PLACE cilantro, evaporated milk, water and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, stirring constantly until smooth. Stir in cilantro mixture. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens slightly. Season to taste with pepper.
POUR sauce over chicken breasts.
Review This Recipe
My son said it had no taste what soever. It was not not having to use full cream like other recipes but it needs something to flavor it up more.
Read More Reviews