This Cilantro Dip makes a great appetizer. It’s delicious with vegetables, on toast, or with crackers. It can also be used as a salad dressing by thinning with a bit of water or vinegar.
Read more about this recipe at the Nestlé Kitchens blog.
- 1 1/2 cups cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/3 cup pepitas or sunflower seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup grated cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1/4 cup water
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE with assorted vegetables and crackers.
VARIATION: Add 2 tablespoons more water to obtain a thinner consistency for a salad dressing.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.