Cilantro Pork Chops
Cooked at a low temperature and seasoned with a sweet sauce composed of herbs, jam and chiles, these succulent Cilantro Pork Chops will become one of the favorite dishes in your family.
- 1/2 cup MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 6 to 8 (1/2-inch-thick) pork chops
- 3 cups cilantro or parsley leaves
- 1 cup apricot jam
- 1 to 2 chipotle chiles in adobo sauce from a can
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Fresh chopped cilantro
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 3 cups cilantro, jam, remaining 1/4 cup seasoning sauce, chiles and bouillon in blender; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops for 3 minutes on each side. Pour cilantro mixture over pork chops; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
SERVE with cooked white rice, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.