Cinnamon Apple Crumble is a tasty and amazingly simple recipe that makes apples magical!
- 4 cups peeled, cored and thinly sliced baking apples
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1/2 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Lightly grease 2-quart baking dish.
COMBINE apples and orange juice in large bowl. Stir in granulated sugar, cornstarch, vanilla extract and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; toss to coat. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
COMBINE brown sugar, flour and remaining cinnamon in medium bowl. Cut in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; stir in oats. Sprinkle over apple mixture.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
Review This Recipe
This was easy to make, and delicious to eat. My guests loved it and a couple took the recipe home with them.
Read More Reviews