Cinnamon Apple Wraps
These Cinnamon Apple Wraps are a tasty dessert that is easy to make using tortillas. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or add an optional dollop of sweet whipped cream or ice cream.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced, peeled green apples
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE media crema, ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
COMBINE apples, remaining ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl.
SPOON 1/2 cup apple mixture in each tortilla; roll. Place tortillas seam-down in prepared baking dish. Pour half media crema mixture over tortillas; reserve remaining sauce for topping.
BAKE tortillas for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve warm topped with remaining media crema sauce. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
kids love em
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 49g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 22g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.