These Cinnamon Apple Wraps are a tasty dessert that is easy to make using tortillas. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or add an optional dollop of sweet whipped cream or ice cream.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced, peeled green apples
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease medium baking dish.
COMBINE media crema, ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
COMBINE apples, remaining ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl.
SPOON 1/2 cup apple mixture in each tortilla; roll. Place tortillas seam-down in prepared baking dish. Pour half media crema mixture over tortillas; reserve remaining sauce for topping.
BAKE tortillas for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve warm topped with remaining media crema sauce. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews