These Cinnamon Apple Wraps are a tasty dessert that is easy to make using tortillas. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon or add an optional dollop of sweet whipped cream or ice cream.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema Ligera Lite Table Cream
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced, peeled green apples
- 8 medium flour tortillas
- Ground cinnamon for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease medium baking dish.
COMBINE media crema, ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
COMBINE apples, remaining ½ cup sweetened condensed milk and remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl.
SPOON 1/2 cup apple mixture in each tortilla; roll. Place tortillas seam-down in prepared baking dish. Pour half media crema mixture over tortillas; reserve remaining sauce for topping.
BAKE tortillas for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve warm topped with remaining media crema sauce. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.