Cinnamon and chocolate are a winning combination in this pudding. A sprinkling of toasted coconut adds a light crunch to the silky smoothness.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
COMBINE sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in morsels and egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
POUR chocolate mixture into dessert cups. Chill for at least 1 hour; sprinkle with coconut.
Review This Recipe
YUM! This was so good... The hint of cinnamon makes it taste like mexican hot chocolate! I of course had to tweak it... I added some vanilla, and a pinch of salt. I also used a lower fat milk to save there. Ok... so it was more than a tweak, but it was still really good! :-)
Read More Reviews