Cinnamon and chocolate are a winning combination in this pudding. A sprinkling of toasted coconut adds a light crunch to the silky smoothness.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
COMBINE sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in morsels and egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
POUR chocolate mixture into dessert cups. Chill for at least 1 hour; sprinkle with coconut.
Review This Recipe
Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding
My family loved this!!
Read More Reviews