Cinnamon and chocolate are a winning combination in this pudding. A sprinkling of toasted coconut adds a light crunch to the silky smoothness.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (12 fl. oz. each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sweetened, flaked coconut, toasted
COMBINE sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon in medium, heavy-duty saucepan; gradually stir in evaporated milk. Stir in morsels and egg yolks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
POUR chocolate mixture into dessert cups. Chill for at least 1 hour; sprinkle with coconut.
Review This Recipe
Chocolaty good pudding
My family wasn't crazy about this recipe, but I'm the chocolate lover and thought it was very chocolaty and good. It has just the right amount of cinnamon to make it especially good.
Read More Reviews