Cinnamon Cream Baked Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts
These baked doughnuts with spice and pumpkin, topped with cinnamon sugar, make enjoying doughnuts easier! Pumpkin adds nutrients and fiber and baking cuts the fat for a holiday treat the whole family will love.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Cinnamon Cream Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
WHISK together flour, baking powder, 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon and salt in medium bowl.
BEAT ½ cup sugar and butter in large mixer bowl for 2 minutes or until light and creamy. Beat in pumpkin and egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture alternately with Coffee-mate. Transfer mixture into a large resealable plastic bag. Cut corner from bag and pipe evenly into doughnut pan, filling each a little more than half full.
BAKE for 12 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in doughnut comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes.
COMBINE remaining ¼ cup sugar and remaining 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon in large resealable plastic bag. While doughnuts are still warm, add to bag and shake gently to coat.
VARIATION: For doughnut holes, spray a 24-cavity mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Pipe batter into prepared cups filling half full. Bake at 350° F for 12 minutes.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.