Cinnamon Vanilla Tiramisu
Cinnamon Vanilla Tiramisu is a rich and delicious dessert option that is easy to make and will truly impress guests and family. Mascarpone adds some wonderful fullness to this favorite. Top with shaved or grated chocolate and sprinkle with a dash of ground cinnamon.
- 1 package (2.8 to 3.1 ounces) milk or dark chocolate mousse mix
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Vanilla Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1 package (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese or 1 package (8 ounces) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature
- 1 cup espresso or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 1 cup hot water, cooled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2 packages (3 to 3.5 ounces each) ladyfingers, divided
- Shaved or grated chocolate
- Ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FOLD mascarpone cheese into mousse mixture (if using cream cheese, beat cream cheese until smooth, then fold into mousse mixture).
COMBINE coffee and brandy in shallow dish. Dip ladyfingers into coffee mixture; line bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish with half of moistened ladyfingers. Spoon half of mousse mixture over ladyfingers; top with remaining ladyfingers. Spoon remaining mousse mixture over ladyfingers. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Sprinkle with chocolate and cinnamon before serving.
French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer may be substituted.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love it!- member of nescafe tasters
it was delicous
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 11g (53% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 115mg (39% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.