Citrus Baked Chicken
Lively citrus flavors enhance this beautiful baked chicken dish. Perfect for entertaining or family get-togethers.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds total) fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE chicken pieces in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 425° F. Place chicken pieces, meat-side-up, in large baking pan. Reserve marinade.
BAKE, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, for 50 to 55 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I like this recipe because ingredients as I prefer and like
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 190
- Total Fat: 21g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (27% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 85mg (28% of DV)
- Sodium: 570mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.