Lively citrus flavors enhance this beautiful baked chicken dish. Perfect for entertaining or family get-togethers.
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 (3 to 4 pounds total) fryer chicken, cut into 8 pieces
PLACE orange juice, lemon juice, oil, garlic, bouillon, sugar, pepper and oregano in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
PLACE chicken pieces in large, resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag; refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 425° F. Place chicken pieces, meat-side-up, in large baking pan. Reserve marinade.
BAKE, basting occasionally with reserved marinade, for 50 to 55 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Review This Recipe
I like this recipe because ingredients as I prefer and like
Read More Reviews