Citrus Tuna Brochettes
Fresh citrus flavors enhance these tasty Citrus Tuna Brochettes. Bake or grill these tasty tuna skewers for an easy and attractive meal option.
- 1 lb. tuna steaks, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 to 3 limes, cut lengthwise into halves, each half cut into thin slices
- 6 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE seasoning sauce, lemon juice, oil and basil in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade over prepared skewers. Marinate, turning skewers occasionally, for 1 hour in refrigerator.
PREHEAT oven to 450° F. Remove skewers from marinade; discard used marinade. Bake, brushing with remaining reserved marinade halfway through baking time, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tuna is of desired doneness.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 8g (13% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 1060mg (44% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 8g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 26g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.