Fresh citrus flavors enhance these tasty Citrus Tuna Brochettes. Bake or grill these tasty tuna skewers for an easy and attractive meal option.
- 1 lb. tuna steaks, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 to 3 limes, cut lengthwise into halves, each half cut into thin slices
- 6 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
THREAD tuna, tomatoes, zucchini and lime alternately on skewers placing lime slices on each side of tuna cubes. Place skewers in large dish.
COMBINE seasoning sauce, lemon juice, oil and basil in small bowl. Reserve 3 tablespoons. Pour remaining marinade over prepared skewers. Marinate, turning skewers occasionally, for 1 hour in refrigerator.
PREHEAT oven to 450° F. Remove skewers from marinade; discard used marinade. Bake, brushing with remaining reserved marinade halfway through baking time, for 8 to 10 minutes or until tuna is of desired doneness.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.