Clam Ceviche is a delicious and easy to prepare appetizer that gets its tanginess from marinating in lime juice and seasoning sauce. Serve over lettuce. Garnish with scallions.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) baby clams, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (white parts only)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
COMBINE clams, ginger and seasoning sauce mixture in large bowl. Add lime juice. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
SERVE over lettuce. Garnish with scallions.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (32% of DV)
- Sodium: 1300mg (54% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 20g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 170% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.