Clam Ceviche is a delicious and easy to prepare appetizer that gets its tanginess from marinating in lime juice and seasoning sauce. Serve over lettuce. Garnish with scallions.
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 3 cans (10 oz. each) baby clams, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions (white parts only)
COMBINE seasoning sauce, sugar and pepper in small bowl.
HEAT oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
COMBINE clams, ginger and seasoning sauce mixture in large bowl. Add lime juice. Cover; refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
SERVE over lettuce. Garnish with scallions.