Clásico Mocha Cookies
Flavors of coffee, cinnamon and vanilla make Clásico Mocha Cookies a taste sensation everyone will happily remember.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 10 (3/4 oz. each) NESTLÉ CARLOS V Milk Chocolate Bars, chopped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, coffee granules, cinnamon and baking powder in small bowl. Beat granulated sugar, butter and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until light and creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are crisp. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PLACE chocolate in medium bowl. Heat cream in small saucepan over medium heat until it reaches a boil. Pour cream over chocolate; let stand for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Drizzle evenly over cookies.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.