Clásico Three Milk Cake is a classy version of the traditional Tres Leches cake so popular throughout the Latin world. In this recipe, coffee flavors and a touch of brandy give this amazing dessert a flair that your guests will be talking about for a long time.
- 6 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 6 large egg yolks
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (7.6 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 2 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease and flour 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT egg whites and 1/4 cup sugar in large mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Combine egg yolks and remaining sugar in medium bowl; beat until light yellow in color. Fold egg white mixture and flour alternately into egg yolk mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until just golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from oven to wire rack.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, media crema, evaporated milk, brandy, coffee mixture and vanilla extract in medium bowl; stir well. Prick top of cake thoroughly with wooden pick. Place cake on baking sheet with sides. Pour 2 cups of cream over cake. Spoon excess cream from side of pan over top of cake. Let stand for 30 minutes or until cake absorbs cream. Repeat process with remaining cream.
BEAT cream, sugar, coffee granules and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until stiff peaks form. Spread over top and side of cake.
Review This Recipe
the best Tree Milk Cake, my family and friends "love it" and ask for it all the time...I have shared the recipe with friends.. Thank you also for the additional recipes provided
Read More Reviews