Coca Mocha Milk Shake
Chocolate and coffee lovers unite under one shake. Try the Coca Mocha Milk Shake, the quintessential milk shake with an extra pick-me-up!
- 1/2 cup prepared coffee, cooled to room temperature
- 1/4 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2.5g (3% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.