This gorgeous Coconut Pineapple Gelatin Dessert is really simple to make and packed with fresh flavors. Garnish with pineapple chunks and shredded coconut.
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks in juice, chunks cut in half and juice reserved
- 1 can (13.5 fluid ounces) light coconut milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA 50% Less Sugar Sweetened Condensed Dairy Product
- 3 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 cup flaked coconut, divided
COMBINE reserved pineapple juice, coconut milk and La Lechera in large bowl; mix well.
SPRINKLE gelatin over water in small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds or until dissolved. Add dissolved gelatin to La Lechera mixture; mix well. Add pineapple chunks (reserve 1 tablespoon for garnish) and 3/4 cup coconut; mix well. Pour mixture into large serving bowl. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
GARNISH with reserved pineapple chunks and remaining 1/4 cup coconut before serving.