It's fun to serve these individual cheesecakes in jars! Brewed espresso gives the cheesecake its coffee flavor and baking them in jars makes them festive, pretty and perfect for entertaining.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Espresso capsule, brewed according to package directions (2 fl. oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- Fresh berries for garnish (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
MIX together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and butter. Divide crumb mixture among five 6-ounce mason jars (about 2 tablespoons per jar).
BEAT cream cheese and remaining ¼ cup sugar in large mixer bowl on high speed, scraping down side of bowl as needed, for about 3 minutes or until completely smooth and fluffy. Add coffee and vanilla extract; beat on low until incorporated. Beat in egg. Divide batter among jars, filling each about 1/2 full (about 1/3 cup per jar). Transfer jars to a deep baking pan; add enough piping hot water to pan to reach halfway up the sides of the jars.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until edges are puffed but center still jiggles (it will continue to bake and set as it cools). Cool to room temperature on wire rack. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Garnish with berries, if desired.