These rich Coffee Flan Cupcakes have a unique flavor combination. You'll love the coffee accent of this sweet treat. Drizzle with Dulce de Leche to serve.
- 12 foil cupcake liners
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 12 muffin cups with cupcake liners; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl: mix very gently.
PLACE evaporated milk in medium, microwave-safe bowl; microwave for 30 seconds. Dissolve coffee granules in warm milk. Slowly add milk mixture into egg mixture.
POUR mixture into prepared cupcake liners until just below top of liner.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Start checking for doneness at 30 minutes. Remove cupcakes from oven. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Cook's Tip: Drizzle serving plates with LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche; remove cupcake liners and invert cupcakes onto dulce de leche.