Walnuts, pecans and almonds combine in this tasty twist on the classic nut mix. With a sweet and savory coffee glaze, these Coffee-Glazed Nuts are sure to create a buzz!
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules or NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey or light corn syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 cups whole mixed nuts (such as walnuts, pecans and unsalted almonds)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE water and coffee granules in medium saucepan; stir until dissolved. Stir in sugar, honey and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in nuts until completely coated. Spread in single layer over prepared baking sheet.
BAKE for 5 minutes; stir. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, stirring halfway through bake time. Cool completely on baking sheet. Break into pieces; store in an airtight container. Can be made up to one week in advance.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Two thumbs, way up!
These were great, if you sprinkle a little cinammon on after cooking they are really good and it takes away from the coffee taste if it is too strong for you.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 18g (28% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 40mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.