Colossal Raisinets Cinnamon Rolls
Colossal Raisinets Cinnamon Rolls are full of fantastic flavors and are ready in just 1 and 1/2 hours. A sweet sugar-cinnamon mixture and RAISINETS Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins combine for a tasty filling. Perfect for breakfast, brunch or a snack with coffee.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed
- 3/4 cup (5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ROLL out dough into 16 x 9-inch rectangle on floured surface. Sprinkle with all but 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture, leaving a ½-inch border around edges. Press Raisinets into dough to within ½-inch of border. Sprinkle with nuts. Roll up dough starting at short end; pinch dough to seal. Cut into 6 slices; place cut-side-up in prepared pan (replacing any Raisinets that may have fallen out). Cover with damp cloth; let rise in warm place for 45 to 55 minutes or until dough almost fills pan.
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Sprinkle rolls with remaining 1 tablespoon cinnamon-sugar mixture. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; stir well. Drizzle over warm rolls. Enjoy immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 70g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 30g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.