Concord Grape and Blueberry Freeze with Flax Seed Oil
Rich in antioxidants and color, this Concord Grape and Blueberry Freeze with Flax Seed Oil is a fresh treat both kids and moms will love.
• Excellent Source/ High In: Vitamin C
• Good Source: Calcium
• Rich in heart-healthy Omega-3s
- 1 cup Concord grape juice
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
• Look for flax seed oil in health food stores or the natural food section of grocery stores.
• If using fresh blueberries, add 1/4 cup extra ice cubes. Substitute cranberry or pomegranate juice for grape juice, if desired.
• This recipe can easily be doubled.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 29g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.