Rich in antioxidants and color, this Concord Grape and Blueberry Freeze with Flax Seed Oil is a fresh treat both kids and moms will love.
• Excellent Source/ High In: Vitamin C
• Good Source: Calcium
• Rich in heart-healthy Omega-3s
- 1 cup Concord grape juice
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 2 teaspoons flaxseed oil
PLACE grape juice, blueberries, ice, dry milk and flaxseed oil in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
• Look for flax seed oil in health food stores or the natural food section of grocery stores.
• If using fresh blueberries, add 1/4 cup extra ice cubes. Substitute cranberry or pomegranate juice for grape juice, if desired.
• This recipe can easily be doubled.