These sweet and colorful Confetti Bars are a hit with the kids. An eye-catching bar cookie for a bake sale or potluck. Use different colored sprinkles for different times or holidays of the year.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 oz.) milk chocolate-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Review This Recipe
Great for the kids to do!!
My stepdaughter had some friends over one evening for a sleepover and we made some confetti bars for snack and they had so much fun!! These are a great, simple, fun project for kids to do and have fun eating them as well!!
Read More Reviews