These sweet and colorful Confetti Bars are a hit with the kids. An eye-catching bar cookie for a bake sale or potluck. Use different colored sprinkles for different times or holidays of the year.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bar Dough
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 oz.) milk chocolate-covered pretzels, broken into pieces
- 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
PLACE whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
BAKE for 11 to 13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over cookie; bake for an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallows; press down lightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Review This Recipe
look good but dont tast great
I just made these today for my kids who like marshmallows and chocolate chip cookies and I thought they would like them but sadly they didn't. They look really good but I don't think the taste is that great I'd rather have a regular chocolate chip cookie.
Read More Reviews